Tried to finish the brakes tonight but did not quite make it. I got this last brake line in and tightened up.
Attached the brake lines to the master cylinder.
Hooked up the brake light switch.
I also got the back brakes adjusted. Here is a picture of me rehearsing how to adjust the brakes. I am using the 1/4″ wrench to push the adjuster lever away from the star wheel then using a screwdriver to spin the wheel. This worked pretty well but was a lot harder with the brake drum on so I could not see anything. Anyway I got both back brakes adjusted before I ran out of time. I will finish this next time then bleed the brakes.