Since I am still fighting with the carburetor I decided to do something that would actually make some forward progress. Lighting on the car is not working very well at all. Taillights are not working and only one front indicator light is working (intermittently). So I figured I would do some troubleshooting on that.
Month: August 2016
Gas tank installed
I got out early this morning to get the gas tank installed. Here are all the bit laid out. Just looking at it I can see that there are going to be some hose size issues here. Hopefully nothing I can’t work with.
Painting and carb rebuild
Work on the Jeepster has slowed to a crawl. I have been busy, Rach had surgery and can’t help, and it has been hotter than the surface of the sun outside. But this beast is not going to fix itself. Sunday I got up early and decided to work until I started to melt. First order of business is painting the gas tank area. I knew this was going to be a messy job so I put on long sleeves, wrapped my hair up, and wore gloves and a face shield. It all helped but I still made a mess out of myself.